Welcome

Thanks for stopping by my blog! This is where you'll find my most current work, along with announcements and even some personal photos and stories. For more information, check out my website!

Kristy + Scott: Married!

October 8th, 2011-
Kristy and Scott were married over Labor Day weekend, which was my 2nd wedding in 3 days. I'd been looking forward to their day for a while. It promised to be laid-back and somewhat non-traditional (we skipped the bride-groom portraits to focus the attention on the day's events...don't worry, we're shooting those this fall!).

Kristy prepared for her wedding day at the Four Seasons...

Her bouquet by Lucky You Productions...pretty!

Kristy's best friends arrived to help her get ready...

I love this photo...so many hands are needed for dressing a bride!


All ready to go...and a few quick portraits in front of the windows with a spectacular view...
...and we headed downstairs for Kristy to see her dad for the firs time :)

Scott's daughter looked beautiful and all grown up!


The handsome groom and his son, waiting for the ladies at the ceremony site...

The ceremony and reception took place at the City Cottage...I loved shooting there! It's a gorgeous spot for an intimate wedding.

Scott waiting for his beautiful bride...


I love this picture! Kristy looks so stunning and sooo happy!


Great moment!




Not much decorating is needed to make this place look good for a wedding. There were so many things I wished I could bring home to my new house!

There's a pizza oven out back and some yummy pizzas were had by all...




The kids made an outstanding toast, welcoming Kristy into their lives :)


The couple waited until most of their guests were gone before they had their first dance...


The end!

Stay tuned for their portrait session that will be taking place later this fall!

4 comments:

Lynsey T said...

Love the last few shots. Those flowers are gorgeous! Great job!

Sutberry Photography said...

What a great location!! Great job Beth!!

Lisa Scherer said...

Awesome location!! Such a beautiful couple.

Ryan Gladstone said...

Nice capture with the ring shot!

Post a Comment