Welcome

Thanks for stopping by my blog! This is where you'll find my most current work, along with announcements and even some personal photos and stories. For more information, check out my website!

Coming soon...


Sooo...I'm REALLY behind on blogging. Can I still blame it on my move? (we've been in the new place for almost 2 months now!) I do blame it a bit on my obsession with finding the perfect paint colors and the new website Pinterest. But I assure you I am working hard even with all the distractions :) Here are some sneak peeks that will keep you entertained until my next big blog post. If you are a fan of my Facebook page, you've already seen these...

Kristy + Scott

Carrie + Paul

Jessica + Garrett

Caroline + Ron
Hold tight and you'll get more images soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment