Welcome

Thanks for stopping by my blog! This is where you'll find my most current work, along with announcements and even some personal photos and stories. For more information, check out my website!

Carrie + Paul: Married!

10.13.2011-Carrie and Paul were married September 17th at Villa Antonio Winery in Hillsboro. After lots of beautiful days, their special Saturday was threatened by cloudy skies all day. Close to ceremony time I felt a couple of drops, but that was it! They were married outside without a hitch :)

Carrie getting all done-up!


She had 2 pair of shoes for the occasion...

All ready to go, off to the vines!


Carrie's son had to be the cutest little guy in the world that day!







The flower girls were pretty cute too!

The last shot of this series is my fave!

...and then it was time for the ceremony...






Since Carrie and Paul didn't want to see each other before the ceremony, and the reception was immediately following, we had to do these next portraits in about 10 minutes. My 2nd and assistant were impressed with how quickly I knocked them out, lol.

This shot was by Michelle and looked gorgeous in black and white...







Of course the first thing that grabbed my attention at the reception were the cupcakes. They deserved their own collage.



Hilarious shot!

Finishing up with a dancing grandpa...my favorite part of a wedding day :)

Here are some of Carrie and Paul's vendors:

Ceremony/Reception: Villa Antonio Winery
Florist: Blossoms (Peveley)
Cupcakes: The Cup in the Central West End
Clutches: Nordstrom
Hair/Makeup: Sarah Brown
Bride's Dress: David's Bridal
Bridesmaids' Dresses: Clarice's Bridal

0 comments:

Post a Comment