Welcome

Thanks for stopping by my blog! This is where you'll find my most current work, along with announcements and even some personal photos and stories. For more information, check out my website!

Kelly + Bob: Married! {St. Louis Old Post Office Wedding}

August 25th, 2011-
It's been almost 2 weeks since I blogged last! For good reason! We moved to a new home on August 15th, and things have been crazy ever since! We are semi-settled in at this point, although with a house twice the size of our previous one, we have several empty rooms and still can't find a few important things :)

This weekend starts a quick busy season for me...I will have 6 weddings in 6 weeks, and then I'm done until one last wedding in December. I took the months of October and November off, and may be setting up some family mini-sessions that I will be advertising hopefully in the next few weeks.

Now, on to Kelly and Bob! I briefly met Kelly and her mom, Kathie, when she was in town for a quick wedding planning visit earlier this year. She and her now husband Bob live in Boston, a place I've always wanted to but have never had the chance to visit! They were planning a wedding at the Old Post Office...I often shoot around the place but I've never had a wedding inside. I was highly impressed! It's a great spot for a small wedding, I definitely recommend it!

Starting off with the gorgeous bouquet by Les Bouquets, another vendor I hope to get the chance to work more often with....
I love this shot of Kelly and her youngest bridesmaid...on her way to see Bob for the first time...

Love their reaction!

We posed for a few quick shots outside the post office before heading to the arch...


Bob was looking very dapper...the photo on the right must have been in response to my confusing posing directions. In fact, I got that look a lot that day :)


Bob was stopping traffic for his bride...
Kelly looking gorgeous on the left, and trying to contain herself from bursting out laughing at her groom on the right. He made her laugh all day :)

Now that's a classy lookin' bridal party!
And some cuuuuuute kids!
Beautiful bride and handsome groom...



Then it was time for the ceremony!
Their wedding date was 8/06...



The windowed ceilings made for some awesome natural light. I'm in love with this cake shot...



Some hilarious toasts by Bob's brothers...
And some heartfelt toasts by her bridesmaids...


Thanks for allowing me to be a part of your day! It was beautiful!


Here are some of Bob and Kelly's vendors for the day!


florist: Melinda Roeleveld of Les Bouquets
caterer: pasta house
hair/makeup: Whiteny (hair) and Dana (make-up) at Salon St. Louis
dress designer: David's Bridal
bridesmaid dresses designer: David's Bridal
DJ: TKO Vests and Ties/suits: Men's Warehouse
Cake: The Cakery
Programs/invites: Designed by Bob


Ceremony Musicians: Dysuz Quintet, featuring Jacqueline Yap, Jessica DiMariano, Riley Underwood, Charlie Zimmerman, and Jake Stergo. They are a quintet of graduating seniors from Lafayette High School, Kelly's alma mater.

1 comments:

Carolyn Burke STL said...

Great photos - love the Old Post Office!!
Congrats to the couple.

Post a Comment