Welcome

Thanks for stopping by my blog! This is where you'll find my most current work, along with announcements and even some personal photos and stories. For more information, check out my website!

Kerri + Jason + Baby on the Way! {St. Louis Maternity Photographer}

August 29th, 2011-
We rescheduled this session at least 5 times, due to the brutal St. Louis summer heat. Some photographers chose to shoot through the nasty weather, but I find it so hard to make your clients comfortable when it's that miserably hot! So, we put off, put off, put off their session, until we finally had a weather day that was bearable. Luckily for us, we shot it just in time, because baby Macauley was born just a few days later, more than a month early!

Kerri and Jason are a former wedding client of mine, so it is extra exciting for me to take part in this journey with them. Baby Mac is slowly getting stronger, spending some time in the NICU, and I can't wait to meet him when gets home!

Until then, enjoy their maternity session!

Kerri and Jason's first baby got to wear a really cool t-shirt...





We headed over to Tower Grove...and this structure perfectly matched their outfits!






We ended up finding some gorgeous light that afternoon, I couldn't get enough of it...




This one may be my favorite.


What a gorgeous mommy! Wishing you guys all the best!

0 comments:

Post a Comment