Welcome

Thanks for stopping by my blog! This is where you'll find my most current work, along with announcements and even some personal photos and stories. For more information, check out my website!

Baby Lyla {St. Louis Newborn Portraits}


August 1st, 2011--Lyla is the newborn daughter of Travis and Megan, who's wedding I shot almost exactly 2 years ago (Many of my clients will recognize them from one of my sample albums!) I have quite a few clients who are pregnant these days, and nothing makes me happier when a past client hires me to photograph new members of their family!

For my newborn sessions, I try to do a lot of lifestyle shots, mixed in with some cutesy posed shots. I'm not big into squishing babies into uncomfortable positions...they are just so fragile. Natural is best, but I'm not opposed to putting a baby on a shelf or in a funny hat :)



Lyla gave me a bit of the stink eye. hehe. We had quite the time getting her to go to sleep...

Megan was glowing, just a few days after bringing her new baby home...



Oh, those lips!





I look forward to capturing more photos of Lyla as she grows up!

2 comments:

kelly ogreer said...

love love love! what a beautiful family!

Katie H. said...

BEAUTIFUL, Beth. Fantastic pictures...

Post a Comment