Welcome

Thanks for stopping by my blog! This is where you'll find my most current work, along with announcements and even some personal photos and stories. For more information, check out my website!

Megan + Matt: Married!

Megan and Matt were married a few weekends ago at the Missouri Botanical Gardens, with their reception following at Windows on Washington. It was a gorgeous day for an outdoor wedding! I have to thank my sister in law, Rachael, for her help as my assistant that day!

On with the photos! Megan's dress was floaty and beautiful...


Tina Barrera, The Special Event Florist, made the yummiest smelling bouquets of peonies...
This was my facebook teaser a while back...
Meet the groom:
Just kidding...those were some random dudes that were in the park, playing softball or something.

THIS is the groom...waiting for his first glimpse of his fave lady.



Matt walked a circle all the way around Megan, to take it all in :)




I like this one a lot...



Then it was time to get married!










Um...the cake was super yummy. Rachael and I took one home after the wedding and paired it with a glass of pinot grigio...


I love when people get REALLY into catching the bouquet. Plus Megan nailed one of the paper lanterns.
One last shot of yummy cupcakes :)
We enjoyed spending this day capturing all your wedding moments!

Here are some of Megan and Kevin's vendors:
Wedding: Missouri Botanical Gardens; Japanese Gardens
Reception: Windows on Washington
Florals: The Special Event Florist, Tina Barrera
Cake: The Cakery

0 comments:

Post a Comment