Welcome

Thanks for stopping by my blog! This is where you'll find my most current work, along with announcements and even some personal photos and stories. For more information, check out my website!

Lauren + Matt: Engaged!

June 5th, 2011- Lauren and Matt are getting married Labor Day weekend! We met up a few weeks ago under the arch after much debate about the weather. It ended up being an evening filled with gorgeous light...so glad we decided to go through with it!

Every time I shoot at the Arch, I notice things "written" onto it while editing. I can make out "Frank "loves" ....."



There aren't enough fun poofy cloud days!









Love this! Matt working his serious face.


I'm a firm believer that if the light is pretty enough, you can shoot anywhere.
See you guys in September!

1 comments:

kate said...

I love the puffy cloud pics!!

Post a Comment