Welcome

Thanks for stopping by my blog! This is where you'll find my most current work, along with announcements and even some personal photos and stories. For more information, check out my website!

Kate and Mark: Married!

I've been stalking Kate's wedding blog since I booked her wedding way-back-when. She blogged about her DIY details, photo ideas, and general inspirations. You know I love details, so I couldn't wait for their wedding!

How 'bout we start with the beautiful bouquet, nestled into an ugly church chair. I like.

Another 2-shoe bride!
Kate's dress was designed by Lea-ann Belter...a bridal designer I love...you'll see the dress in a few...



Time to get married!
Some funny ring moments...followed by a REAL kiss!


So, July 17th was HOT. HOT HOT HOT. I had originally done some scouting a few weeks ago and found a beautiful field of wild flowers...but by the wedding day they had pretty much been murdered by the heat and dryness. So we headed elsewhere.

Hello pretty bride and handsome groom! You may remember Kate and Mark from their session on the beach!


Each bridesmaid carried a different bouquet. Great idea!







We headed over with the trolley to Webster for some slightly more urban backgrounds...

I love this bridal party pic...

Again...it was so hot...we almost lost a bridesmaid to the heat. She rallied and we got some great shots :)




The reception was held at The Edge of Webster. Stephanie from Fete StL pulled all the details together and it looked great!




Kate's dad gave a great speech, followed by the old "anyone who has a key to Mark's old place, please turn it over now" joke. It's always funny :)

Mark's fraternity brothers wanted to do the jumping shot :)

Kate and Mark's choreographed first dance, with a spin and a dip...
...and some love...

And last, another yummy ring shot. I use food way too much. And yes, those are gooey butter cookies...

A list of Kate and Mark's vendors:
Transportation: St. Louis Transportation
Hair/Makeup: Loft21 Studio
Wedding Dress: Town and Country Bridal; Lea-Ann Belter
Wedding Planner: Stephanie Burke with Fete StL

4 comments:

Sutberry Photography said...

Nice job Beth! You make hot look cool :)

Megan said...

I love that balloon idea - so fun! . . .sweet lens flare on those, btw :)

Unknown said...

Love the colors!

Kate Humphrey said...

Beth - these are amazing! I can't wait to see the rest! You did an amazing job!

Post a Comment