Welcome

Thanks for stopping by my blog! This is where you'll find my most current work, along with announcements and even some personal photos and stories. For more information, check out my website!

Colin: 2 years old!

Just editing these photos made me out of breath :) Colin, Becky, and I headed down to the City Garden last week to take some photos to commemorate Colin's upcoming birthday. While he looks deceptively innocent with those big blue eyes, don't let that fool you! He's got enough energy to run, climb, and evade a camera for hours! (the dictionary.com definition of "evade" is this: Escape or avoid, esp. by cleverness or trickery). He's such a cutie though. We didn't get to shoot for long as we could hear thunder rumbling close by and decided to choose our safety over more cute photos :)

Can you tell from this photo he's getting ready to run away from me?

I captured a photo very similar to this for Colin's 1 year old session...
We decided our best bet would be to change him into his swim trunks so we could play in the water...

And he LOVED it!

"Hmm...what's this little hole in the ground? Let me see it up close...WHOA...water in the ear!



He tired enough to sit for 10 seconds...

And then went back to exploring!

Thanks guys! Becky, I bet we'll be able to get Colin to sit for his 3 year old pics, right? :)

5 comments:

Becky Ray said...

These are fantastic! Thanks again Beth! -Becky

jennifer lewis said...

Awesome Pictures!

Anonymous said...

What fun pictures! And such a handsome young man! MK

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I love the action shots of the water going in his face

Post a Comment