Welcome

Thanks for stopping by my blog! This is where you'll find my most current work, along with announcements and even some personal photos and stories. For more information, check out my website!

Suarez Family!

Last week I met up with the Suarez Family. They've graced the blog a few times now! It is so fun as a photographer to watch these kids grow up! Photographing 3 little ones is a tough job! I have to remind parents that at this age it's going to be hard to get those "formal" smile-at-the-camera shots...and I think it's so much more fun to just catch their personalities in action!

They brought along a wagon for the little guy...he looks a little nervous with his sisters behind the wheel :)




He dances every time mom sings to him!



I just love these two. Their different personalities are really starting to show now that they are toddlers.





At the end we all got to make silly faces :)
Have a wonderful summer!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family shoot. I can't pick a favorite, but the family shot sitting on the grass is perfect, and the kids making faces is too cute. Good job MK

Sutberry Photography said...

I love the little girls showing their brother the flowers :)

Post a Comment