Welcome

Thanks for stopping by my blog! This is where you'll find my most current work, along with announcements and even some personal photos and stories. For more information, check out my website!

Kerri and Jason: Married!!

Another long blog post ahead...This will be my last post for a few weeks, so enjoy!

Kerri and Jason were married this past Sunday at Southwest Baptist Church, with the reception following at Lumen (I was so excited to shoot there...it's a beautiful new space!) I knew I would love shooting Kerri's wedding at our initial consult, where Kerri told me of her "World's Fair" theme and all the little details she wanted to have.

We started off the day for a few quick getting ready shots at the Renaissance downtown...



I think this is my fave shot ever of a bride putting on her shoes!
After Kerri came out and everyone "Ooohed" and "Aaaahed" over her bridal beauty, it came to her attention that one of her bridesmaids had a broken zipper...below is my attempt at comedy :)
The above caused a bit of a delay in the bridesmaids getting to the church, so we headed over and captured a few details...

Even when you're running a bit late, I like to tell my brides, in the words of Ke$sha "The party don't start til you walk in"...

Love this idea...they had a balloon launch as the couple came out of the church (and we stole some of the balloons for photos later!)


We headed to Forest Park, which was a zoo on Sunday afternoon...it was hard to find a quiet spot...but I love this photo of Kerri...




Crista, my 2nd shooter, brought out her reflector and made me realize I need to buy one...


Annnnddd...the balloons! I love these shots!


One of the joys of having a 2nd shooter is that they can take the guys while your shooting the girls...



Another one of Crista's shots!
And I got a little closer...sigh...



Lumen looked incredible...







One of Kerri's sisters was unable to make it due to being pregnant and on bed rest...so she called and toasted over the phone...it was a tear-jerking moment.



Some fun bouquet toss moments...
While I was upstairs with Kerri, Crista caught the awesomeness of the bouquet exploding!!

The End...Thanks to Crista for 2nd shooting and Nicole for assisting!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment