Welcome

Thanks for stopping by my blog! This is where you'll find my most current work, along with announcements and even some personal photos and stories. For more information, check out my website!

Alissa + Jarrod...Havin' a Baby!

Alissa and I have known each other for just over 6 years, since grad school days at SLU (did I really just say 6 years? wow!) She helped me ease back in to living in StL after my brief stint in the 'Nati and we even worked in the same district for 3 years! Now she's married to her wonderful hubby and having a little boy! We got together the other night at Creve Coeur Park for a few maternity photos :)

Jarrod reads the baby a Dr. Suess book at night...how sweet is that?




Don't they look cozy?

Whenever I shoot near the water I like doing sunset silhouettes. They seem even more appropriate for someone with a baby bump :)






It was so nice seeing you the other night! Enjoy your half-summer of relaxation before your new addition arrives! Can't wait to meet him!

4 comments:

Amy Gravemann said...

so cute!! Love them

Jocelyn Butterfield said...

Love them!!!! Beautiful!

Sutberry Photography said...

I agree with the silhouette shot! Love the sandy toes. Very cute.

christinathroop said...

I think they are all wonderful you should do a collage of all the pictures so you don't have to pick!

Post a Comment