Welcome

Thanks for stopping by my blog! This is where you'll find my most current work, along with announcements and even some personal photos and stories. For more information, check out my website!

Anna and Farid: Married!

Get ready for my longest blog post ever :) Anna and Farid were married on Saturday at Villa Antonio Winery in Hillsboro, MO. They'll be getting married again in Lebanon this August!

It is always a treat to walk into the hotel and find fun details! Anna was a two-shoe bride!

A little bit o' bling...



Pretty dress on the hanger...and even prettier on....





Love, love, love Anna's veil. Brides, do something different on your wedding day! Makes such a statement!

One shot before heading to see her groom before the ceremony...

Anna and Farid started their day together by doing a first look. It worked well for their timeline as they had an early evening wedding. I love capturing this moment...
It's like an instant sense of relief for both the bride and the groom!



Doesn't the word "statuesque" come to mind here?
Time for the ceremony!






The blue and red color combo turned out great!

Fun bridal party=fun bridal party shots!

Farid, don't kill me for posting this pic...it's too funny not to be on the internet!

After the ceremony we got some softer light...if you haven't noticed so far, I'm going for a sunny, slightly vintage-y look for this blog post...

Stunning!




Surprisingly I've never had the opportunity to shoot at a vineyard before. I love every shot we were able to capture amongst the vines...







Here come some more details! Anna made her table signs and named them after places that she and Farid have traveled to...

I would love to know if there are other photographers who have to try super hard, like me, to not put my sticky fingers into the candy bar before the reception :)

I've done a few candy-themed ring shots this year...My fave so far!
Anna and Farid were blessed to have an awesome entertainer at their wedding...someone a lot of you St. Louisans will know...
Erin Bode!!!!

She sang their first dance song...how cool is that? And it was one of my favorites..."The Book of Love".


After things got going...Anna surprised Farid with dress #2!!!
And the party took off...with the help of Lady Gaga (unfortunately not in person, lol) and Anna's dance moves...

The best man was really enjoying himself along with everyone else!

Love this dance shot!

Hope you guys are enjoying your honeymoon! I had a blast shooting your wedding!
Here are some of their vendors from the day:
Florist: Blossoms (Pevely, MO)
Entertainment: Erin Bode
Candy Bar: Blossom's Florist and the Blue Owl
Lighting: Exclusive Events

Stay tuned for Alissa and Jarrod's maternity session, the Suarez Family, and Kerri and Jason's wedding!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE that dance photo! The vineyard photos are amazing...so jealous.

Sutberry Photography said...

Beth you really did a great job here! I LOVE the images and the colors and post processing are just fantastic! LOVE!!

Clary said...

Ha!! I love it...Band: Erin Bode

Gorgeous pictures and I love the b&w shot of just Anna.

Anna & Farid said...

These are so amazing! You really capture how neatiful the night felt to Farid and I, thank you!

andrea said...

I am so glad to see these! All of the shots are amazing! You did an amazing job capturing the day. Anna was such a gorgeous bride in person and her beauty really translates even more on film. Just stunning!

Post a Comment