Welcome

Thanks for stopping by my blog! This is where you'll find my most current work, along with announcements and even some personal photos and stories. For more information, check out my website!

Sam and Juliana! Some CUTE Kids!

Over the last year there has been a shift in my business toward shooting more and more weddings, with less and less families and kids. It wasn't necessarily a conscious decision...I just got so busy shooting weddings I didn't have time to add family sessions and was turning some people down, which I hate to do! This upcoming spring I left myself some time to squeeze in some portrait sessions because I missed doing them!

Monday I got to meet Sam and Juliana who are 7 and 10 years old. It's always nice to photograph kids who are old enough to follow directions :) What I didn't know was that not only can they follow directions but these two REALLY love each other! I didn't see any bickering or meanness (which I remember from when my bro and I were little!) They laughed and played and hugged...it was so sweet!!

Not your typical children's portrait...

...followed by a very nice one :)



Sam and Juliana's mom wanted some photos that were more "them" than the ones you can get at the mall. I think we accomplished that!




So pretty...

...and her handsome little brother...

Love this photo!


I had lots of fun capturing this brother/sister relationship! Thanks for looking :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh these pictures brought tears to my eyes, and I don't even know these kids! Beautiful! mk

Anonymous said...

These are truly priceless. Great capture.

Post a Comment