Welcome

Thanks for stopping by my blog! This is where you'll find my most current work, along with announcements and even some personal photos and stories. For more information, check out my website!

The Hill Family!

Met up with Hill Family on Sunday night for my last session of the weekend. Mom mentioned that her daughter just LOVES the fountain at the Ritz in Clayton, so we headed there to start. The next two pictures are of her reaction when the fountain came on!











More fountains, yay!



My absolute favorite from the day!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is there anything better than the look of pure joy on a child's face? You captured it beautifully. These are gorgeous. Her little dress really stands out against the dark background of mom's clothing. And dad kissing daughter - too sweet for words.
Love them! Beautiful family. mk

Post a Comment