Welcome

Thanks for stopping by my blog! This is where you'll find my most current work, along with announcements and even some personal photos and stories. For more information, check out my website!

More Alisa and Victor + Behind the Scenes

So at work today I had a few requests to see more of Saturday's session! While I was shooting Alisa and Victor, my aunt Cecilia was following us with my back-up camera! She had a blast and captured some good action shots of me. It's kind of scary to see yourself in crazy contortionist picture-taking positions, haha. I've added a few where I don't look TOO strange...













Shot of me getting the picture above...

Here's a great caputer my aunt got with my 30d. Good job Celia!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are all beautiful, but my favorites are the ones that include the photographer! Thanks Cecilia! mom k

Anonymous said...

Beth, I LOVE your style - love your EYE!!!! And by the way I did vote for your photo of the puppies for Me Ra's contest - Congrats! Love the pic. Anyway, I had a question. How did you make the body of your blog wider? I tried making my pictures bigger (I saw the comment on how you did it) and it didn't work. I thought maybe because the body of my blog is too narrow? I don't know. Just wondered how you did that... Thanks - Kelly

Post a Comment