Welcome

Thanks for stopping by my blog! This is where you'll find my most current work, along with announcements and even some personal photos and stories. For more information, check out my website!

Kansas City, revisited

Blogging has been hard lately! I'm busy with work, and I've had a few shoots get rescheduled and whatnot. The past two nights I've spent diligently in front of my computer (s) transferring images off of my old laptop onto my new one. A lot of stuff is unedited and I'm finding some things I forgot about!

In June, Griff and I headed to Kansas City for a baseball game. We managed to gain about 10 lbs while there due to the unbelievable food. Here are a few pics from the trip...
This sign was across the street from the hotel...yikes...

We did lots of shopping at a place called Country Club Plaza...here's a pretty little river that runs right by the outside of the shopping area.
There were a ton of fountains with pretty tiles...Not sure what to think about this one :)
Griff had been to this place on another trip...and couldn't wait to go back. Normally I don't care that much for Irish food...

But um...best stew ever...

And this big, buttery steak sandwich was to die for. See what I mean about the 10 lb gain? And I didn't even get any pics of the barbecue dinner we had the night before.

0 comments:

Post a Comment