Welcome

Thanks for stopping by my blog! This is where you'll find my most current work, along with announcements and even some personal photos and stories. For more information, check out my website!

New Product!!

Today I was so excited to come home to a package with the cards I had made for Becky, Wes, and Colin! These "Mommy Cards" are a great way to show off your new baby and set up a play-date!



Here are the front and back views:



They are about the size of a business card.


Here's an up-close image of the front...(the logo isn't there, of course). Also, your email address and phone number go where the smudgy part is :)


I am including these as a free-gift if you book a session with your new little one (up to 1-year) before Christmas! Shoot me an email if you're interested!

0 comments:

Post a Comment