Welcome

Thanks for stopping by my blog! This is where you'll find my most current work, along with announcements and even some personal photos and stories. For more information, check out my website!

Dayton, OH Mini Sessions!

May 26th, 2011...
Last weekend I headed back to my hometown to visit family...and I thought while there I'd see if anyone was interested in a quick mini-session! It's nice to get out of the StL area and discover some new locations. While I was researching a place for an urban shoot, I came across a Dayton photographer's site...they were shooting in a really cool spot...I emailed a few pics to my dad, who's familiar with the area, and crazy enough...the spot was his old work place! Super random coincidence, but so cool!

Mini-sessions are a great way to get some quick shots of your family as they grow, without laying down a large amount of money every time you want to capture a moment in time. They are also less work for me, so I consider it a win-win situation :)

First up that morning were Robyn and her baby girl Ellen (+2 new babies on the way!). Unfortunately her hubs had to work. We all attended the same high school...I love seeing how all these people I remember from a long time ago grew up and made beautiful little families :)


Ellen's curls were just adorable.




Next up was the Alldred family! We went to high school together also, and Leanne and I also attended Miami U! I've kept up with Leanne mostly on facebook..she is quite the photographer (much to her little guys' dismay) and I like to look at her family blog!



Three boys, all with very different personalities...


And last came the Sharp family! Kate and I have known each other since we were teenagers, and she were bridesmaids in each other's weddings! I can't believe she already has 2 little guys!





Ben has become quite the ham. He and my 2 year old niece are very fond of each other :)

This is my fave shot of the day...you can't get better than these candid moments...

I want to thank all these families for coming out! I will definitely be doing something like this again in the fall!

Also a big thanks to my mom for being the best assistant/baby wrangler a photographer could have!

I have lots o' stuff in the blog pipeline. My awesome friend Jess and her baby Jenna, Katie and Matt's wedding, and several engagement sessions! I promise to blog a lot this summer :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment