Welcome

Thanks for stopping by my blog! This is where you'll find my most current work, along with announcements and even some personal photos and stories. For more information, check out my website!

Warning! Boudoir Photos to Follow!!!

**Skip this post if you are easily offended! The images are mostly covered up and very tasteful, though :)**



So Valentine's Day is over, and for the majority of the ladies below, their surprises to their significant others have been revealed! (although a few are waiting to give theirs as a wedding gift). I had enough incredible images of each girl to do several full blog posts, but due to privacy /surprise issues, I'm combining them all into one post!

For those of you that are interested in a boudoir session, I will be setting up a private gallery on my website that is password protected. Please email me if you'd like to check it out. If I have enough interest I'd love to do another marathon later in the spring/early summer.

And on to the loveliness...


























Many thanks to Amy at the Hyatt Downtown for her help getting this weekend set-up! And a special thanks to all the girls who participated...hope you all had a wonderful time and are feeling more confident and sexy than ever!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful! Very sexy and tasteful.

Aunt Cheryl

Becky said...

beautiful. and the same place where i had my boudoir picture done too!

Post a Comment