Welcome

Thanks for stopping by my blog! This is where you'll find my most current work, along with announcements and even some personal photos and stories. For more information, check out my website!

Vallexia and Terrence: Engaged!!

Wow...I can't believe I'm coming to the end of "blogging" season. This was my first weekend of the fall without a shoot or wedding, and it was so lovely to relax with my family!!!

I do get a little sad when I come to the end of the season though...I find myself saying..."Aww, this is my LAST engagement session of the year!" Vallexia contacted me a while back, referred from my friend Katie. They will be getting married next year in Vegas!! Terrence was a little nervous about pics, so we gave him a hard time....he worked through it and they turned out great!



I just love the photo on the left...Vallexia has pretty eyes :)









Thanks guys! Good luck on your Vegas wedding!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures! I don't know what he was worried about, he's a great-looking guy, and she's gorgeous! Love the "hands" shot, too. Really, really nice. MK

Post a Comment