Welcome

Thanks for stopping by my blog! This is where you'll find my most current work, along with announcements and even some personal photos and stories. For more information, check out my website!

Exciting Announcement!!

For the first time, myself and my good friend, Megan Thiele, will be hosting a Boudoir Marathon! I've had brides over the last few years ask me to set something like this up, but I've never had the time or resources, until NOW!


The first 5 brides to sign up and pay the deposit will receive 10% off their package, so don't delay! We've had a significant amount of interest already and you don't want to lose your spot!

Please email me (bethberry80@yahoo.com) if you are ready to pay a deposit, and I will send you a PayPal link!

PS...this would also make a fabulous wedding gift!

**UPDATED** A few ladies have asked me about outfits! Here are some ideas...his favorite sports jersey, one of his button-up shirts, a sexy new bra/undies set, one of his ties, a pair of HIGH heels, fishnets, etc. If you want, you can just bring a giant suitcase full o' stuff and Megan and I will help style you! Let me know if you have any other questions :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment