Welcome

Thanks for stopping by my blog! This is where you'll find my most current work, along with announcements and even some personal photos and stories. For more information, check out my website!

Ashley and Casey: Engaged!

Ashley and Casey will be getting married next June! Ashley is going to school at Mississippi State to be a veterinarian...cool, huh? While wandering around the park I almost stepped in something lovely created by an animal, and I tried to make her identify it...lol. Ashley, I swear I won't make you do anything like that on your wedding day :)




Ashley also loves horses, and a friend made them this "W" for their last name, out of horse shoes :)









For the photogs out there...I have a fear of shooting totally wide open, but when it works out, you get such yummy backgrounds...


The end! Stay tuned for another Ashley, as in Ashley and Herbie's wedding...

0 comments:

Post a Comment