Welcome

Thanks for stopping by my blog! This is where you'll find my most current work, along with announcements and even some personal photos and stories. For more information, check out my website!

Toni and Jake: Engaged!

Toni contacted me a few months ago to shoot an engagement session for she and her fiance, as they will be getting married in the Riviera Maya in October (boo...I was already booked for the month). She was a bridesmaid in Amanda and Brett's wedding at the Hyatt last year! Anyway...she surprised Jake by getting access to the inside of Busch Stadium for their session. What a good fiance she is!

It was another sweltering July day! Of course we had to start out in the dugout...


I love Jake's look in this photo...he looks so satisfied to be inside the stadium :)







So then, Fred Bird happened to come out...along with Andy Benes! Fun photo opp!


After we left the stadium we headed over to the Arch grounds...



I always like the light over by the Arch itself.

Pretty!

Finally got to use my fisheye lens on the Arch...

Fave of the day...

It was nice meeting you guys the other day! I hope you have a lovely destination wedding!!!!

1 comments:

Toni Condomitti said...

LOVE the pictures!!!! You did an amazing job!

Post a Comment