Welcome

Thanks for stopping by my blog! This is where you'll find my most current work, along with announcements and even some personal photos and stories. For more information, check out my website!

Sophia-1 year!

In the last year or so, I've started to get a bit of baby fever. And then when you photograph babies like Miss Sophia here, it's only gonna get worse! I met Sophia and her mommy at Oak Knoll Park the other morning...and she was so cheerful and smiley!



Her mom had her laughing and smiling all morning :)




She did so well with her little headband...but here it's almooossst coming off...



We got a little frilly in the tutu for a few...


And then went au-natural...

Her foot cracks me up here...she didn't want it to touch the grass too much. My 1 year old niece Kaitlyn also really dislikes grass!

She was a little too small to enjoy the playground...so imagine our surprise when she decided to climb all the way up the slide (with a little support, of course)

The end! Hope you enjoyed this cute baby as much as me :)

1 comments:

Megan said...

such a cute smile! I LOVE the one where she's keeping her foot off of the grass - that'll be such a great memory when she's older.

Post a Comment