Welcome

Thanks for stopping by my blog! This is where you'll find my most current work, along with announcements and even some personal photos and stories. For more information, check out my website!

Kaitlyn: 1 year!!

When you're watching a baby grow up, time can really fly...case in point...my niece Kaitlyn, is already turning one this month! She and I both have very big birthdays coming up, just a week apart from one another...I won't say what mine is, although most of you know :) Griff and I headed to Ohio for the 4th and of course I squeezed in a shoot of Kaitlyn. She is seriously the most well-behaved, sweet natured, happy baby I've ever met.


She has a range of expressions...


I know Danny and Sarah's lives have changed this year having Kaitlyn around...they are so lucky to have her!

We started off with a cute pink hair accessory, but it didn't last long!

Lots of cuddles!






Here she is thinking about standing up...she can do it for a sec but is a little unsure!

She also really likes waving, and clapping to this spanish song my mom sings to her :)

Aww...cute family!
Love you guys!

3 comments:

Dan and Sarah said...

Amazing Beth! Thank you so much! You captured Kaitlyn so well.

Anonymous said...

Well, I have no words to express how beautiful I think these are. How lucky are we to have you do these for us. The two pictures side-by-side showing her "range of expressions" has me in tears. I cannot wait to see the rest.

Mom K

Anonymous said...

What a sweetie! Great pics as always.

Aunt Cheryl

Post a Comment