Welcome

Thanks for stopping by my blog! This is where you'll find my most current work, along with announcements and even some personal photos and stories. For more information, check out my website!

Wallet-Friendly Album!

So I've been offering a big, beautiful leather flushmount album ever since I started shooting weddings. These albums are gorgeous and big and and what I consider perfect :) However, not every bride wants/needs a huge wedding album. The company I work with has started to offer a "linen" cover version of the bigger albums. The pages are thinner and flexible, but still photo printed. These are NOT to be compared with a mypublisher.com or blurb.com book...those pages are very thin and cheap.

I ordered a linen book for my August '09 bride, Megan, and was super-impressed with it. The outer cover has a pretty sheen to it. And the pages, while flexible, are still thick! And, they open flat!

Here are the 10x10 of the linen v. the leather...

I have now added an option to my wedding packages that includes these linen albums. Feel free to shoot me an email if you have any more questions! info@bethberryphotography.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment