Welcome

Thanks for stopping by my blog! This is where you'll find my most current work, along with announcements and even some personal photos and stories. For more information, check out my website!

Mary, Helen, Gracie, and Sarah!

A few months ago I donated a session for a trivia night through work, and Mary won! She is a fellow SLP and will be relocating out of St. Louis soon...so she thought it would be fun to do a session with her nieces who are so important to her :)

We had lots of fun during this session...the girls were all showing me their gymnastic talents...and I would love to blog more, but WHOA am I busy...and tonight is my hubby's birthday! Hope you enjoy your preview!

Here are all the beautiful ladies...

Helen is the oldest sister...

Followed by Gracie...

And Sarah is the youngest!





Mary! Perfect facebook profile shot!

Three sweet sisters...


Have a great weekend! I'll be celebrating Griff's birthday...shooting Maryann and Mike's Wedding on Saturday, and a family session in Edwardsville Sunday!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Beth how lovely - I absolutely love the action shots! And the others too! Thank you so much for the preview - all of the photos look wonderful, and I can't wait to see the rest :)
Have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

Hi Beth -- these are gorgeous! We're thrilled you did this and we are so looking forward to seeing the others too. The girls had a super time with you and we'd love to set up a future session with you... Thank you for last Sunday and for these very special memories.
Their mom

Sutberry Photography said...

These are as cute as can be Beth! I am just in LOVE with this last one of the girls running. Great session!

Post a Comment