Welcome

Thanks for stopping by my blog! This is where you'll find my most current work, along with announcements and even some personal photos and stories. For more information, check out my website!

Baby Lucas

Wow, I took a blog hiatus without really realizing it!

I thought maybe I'd make Anna's Christmas by finally posting a few of little Lucas Griffin (named after my husband!) Merry Christmas guys!


How could we start without including Zach, who is now a big brother, and hasn't graced the blog in a while...
Lucas in his Illini gear...
And not happy to put on my new "Beth Berry Photography" hat!
Okay, it's not that bad...keeps my head warm...

Mmm...favorite!
I hope everyone is having a great holiday! I spent a wonderful day with my in-laws today, and my schedule is working out so that I can drive home and spend the rest of the holiday with my family! I'll be back for NYE and to shoot a wedding on the 2nd! Stay tuned for a fun holiday session and lots of good stuff at the new year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love them! Another fantastic job!!!

Anonymous said...

What a cute little guy. Love the hat! And Zach is such a handsome young man now! It's been a while since I've seen him. It's fun watching kids grow on your blog. MK

Post a Comment