Welcome

Thanks for stopping by my blog! This is where you'll find my most current work, along with announcements and even some personal photos and stories. For more information, check out my website!

Stay Tuned...

...tomorrow you will see Anna and Farid's fab engagement session

...this weekend I will post details for those of you attending next weekend's mini-sessions

...I might eventually post a few photos from when I was home visiting family last weekend

...this weekend is Molly and Nick's wedding, which should be lots of fun! It's a nice change of pace shooting the wedding of a friend, and I'll get to hang with my husband at the reception! Which means I'm sure you'll get to see some pics of him dancing :)

...I am trying to get caught up on all the craziness fall busy season brings...returning emails, editing/uploading proof galleries, designing albums, and shooting, so please be patient with me!

...Finally, CALLING 2nd SHOOTERS! I am booking up quickly for weddings next year. I have friends in the biz now that I rely on for 2nd shooters, but I know they are getting busy for next year as well. I have many opportunities for either people looking to shoot for free for experience, or people who know the ins and outs of their camera that I could use as a paid assistant/2nd shooter. Please email me if you are interested!

0 comments:

Post a Comment