Welcome

Thanks for stopping by my blog! This is where you'll find my most current work, along with announcements and even some personal photos and stories. For more information, check out my website!

Albums!

I've finally gotten around to taking some photos of the albums I offer with my top two packages. I recently received the completed album for Kelly and Jay, and it turned out beautifully!

I love these albums because they are simple and elegant...with lay-flat pages and natural leather covers in a variety of bold colors. They are heavy and substantial when you hold them, and come in 3 different sizes (up to 12x12!) When you get yours you won't want to put it down! I have one of these for my own wedding album and I look at it all the time :)




Check out those thick pages!

These also include the option to add 4x4 replica albums (perfect for parents!). If these aren't your style, I also offer thin, magazine style albums as well...but I don't think you can go wrong with what you see here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment