Welcome

Thanks for stopping by my blog! This is where you'll find my most current work, along with announcements and even some personal photos and stories. For more information, check out my website!

Kelly and Jay's Wedding; Part Two

On to Part 2 of Jay and Kelly's wedding day. As I said before, the church was beautiful...just look at it!

Couples always look so immensely relieved and happy as they come back down the aisle :)

Kelly, the beautiful bride, in her Demetrios gown...

And the handsome groom!

I love this picture because it's totally candid...while we were over setting up a flower shot on the ruins, I turned around and caught this...












The cake was pretty cool...lots of fresh flowers!
Thanks to my second shooter, Brigid Robeen, for helping me out and keeping me entertained!
I will be doing another blog post to highlight Kelly and Jay's first dance...not to be missed :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment