Welcome

Thanks for stopping by my blog! This is where you'll find my most current work, along with announcements and even some personal photos and stories. For more information, check out my website!

Megan and Travis: Engaged!

Megan and Travis are engaged and getting married in August at the Hermann Hill Winery...and I can't wait to shoot their wedding! It's going to be a big one...20+ bridal party members! The winery is absolutely beautiful and I think it's going to be a fabulous day!


I was excited for these engagement pics because Megan emailed me to let me know she found a fun new location...which is always nice! this little gem had lots of old buildings that made for awesome backgrounds. It was also about 105 degrees...but we worked it out :)





Pretty!!

How awesome is this tiny little church?











Your wedding is coming up SOON! Can't wait!

4 comments:

kelly ogreer said...

STUNNING! Beth you are so talented! Megan and Travis, you look so great together!

Anonymous said...

You are going to love working with these two in that setting on their wedding day!! Can't wait to see the pictures:)

Pamela said...

that shot with the sun flare and the church is gorgeous!

-Pamela

Anonymous said...

LOVE the location.

Post a Comment