Welcome

Thanks for stopping by my blog! This is where you'll find my most current work, along with announcements and even some personal photos and stories. For more information, check out my website!

Haglin Family!

Sunday evening I drove wayyyy out to Eagles Nest Farm to photograph the Haglin Family. These folks are related to Sebastian and Robin whose wedding I photographed back in February! This family grew up spending their summers here, and now the eldest of the family call this their permanent home. I think it'd be really cool to have a place like this all just for your family!

Here are just a few from their session, all in places that are special to them :)






I just love the sun shining onto the family here...



Thanks for having me out to your place guys!

0 comments:

Post a Comment