Welcome

Thanks for stopping by my blog! This is where you'll find my most current work, along with announcements and even some personal photos and stories. For more information, check out my website!

Kelly and Jay's Wedding; Part One

What a wonderful weekend for a wedding! Kelly and Jay were married at St. Margaret of Scotland Church near Tower Grove Park. It was gorgeous! I usually have more of a rhyme and reason to my blog organization of wedding day photos, but I've had such an exhausting weekend I decided to just pick a few initial favorites for today!



Here comes the bride...

A beautiful detail added to the back of Kelly's dress...

I love rings that differ from the norm...so beautiful!


I enjoyed the moment of this photo...it's as if Kelly's mom and bridesmaid are trying to keep her from falling over!

Time for finishing touches...
Such pretty bouquets...


And the lovely bridal party...
More to come tomorrow, followed soon by a sneak peek of Amanda and Brett's Engagement session. Happy Monday!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome flower shots and I love the brides colors. The flower girl and ring bear kill me in that last shot!!

Post a Comment