Welcome

Thanks for stopping by my blog! This is where you'll find my most current work, along with announcements and even some personal photos and stories. For more information, check out my website!

Second shooting for Firefly Images

It's taking way too long between blog posts for me. I have an excuse though, I've been really busy! Last Friday was my last day of school for the summer (yay!), followed by a 12-hour wedding shoot with Firefly Images on Saturday. Sunday I spent packing and shopping for last minute essentials for our trip to Vegas. We were in Vegas Monday-Thursday...and our flight back to StL was delayed forever due to storms, so we didn't arrive back in StL until almost 3 am. Friday morning we drove home to Ohio, which is where I am now...tired and blogging! Here are a few pics from the wedding last weekend. I have a bunch I want to post. Karen from Firefly was great and taught me a little more about my flash. Check out her website! I will be blogging from home in the next couple of days, with some more wedding pics and hopefully some stuff from Vegas.

One of the cool things about being a second shooter is getting some candid stuff that no one else is paying attention to.

I got this shot while the videographer was filming a scene:

0 comments:

Post a Comment