Welcome

Thanks for stopping by my blog! This is where you'll find my most current work, along with announcements and even some personal photos and stories. For more information, check out my website!

First Second-Shooting Gig!

Last weekend I had the opportunity to second-shoot with Alisha Clark. I've mentioned her here before, but I really do appreciate that she was nice enough to take me along with her! She let me use her backup 30D, which was a learning experience, and also let me use some of her good lenses. And, I got to use the 70-200 that I blogged about earlier.

This was a very small wedding held at the St. Louis Club in Clayton. It was short as Alisha was only hired for a few hours. I did my best to stay out of her way while still trying to get some good shots. I think a couple of mine turned out really nice! Here are my favorites from the afternoon.









0 comments:

Post a Comment