Welcome

Thanks for stopping by my blog! This is where you'll find my most current work, along with announcements and even some personal photos and stories. For more information, check out my website!

Marcy + Joel: Married! {St. Louis Wedding Photography}

December 21st, 2011- Marcy and Joel were married on December 3rd...my last wedding of 2011! I shot Marcy's friend Julie's wedding last July...so when Marcy got engaged, she called me right away! My favorite kind of bride :)

I absolutely can't believe the weather we had on their wedding day. It was near 60 and the sun even peeked out for part of the day! Don't think I've ever been that lucky for a December wedding.

I was able to convince Joel and Marcy to see each other before the ceremony. Since it gets dark at 4 in the winter, I knew we wouldn't be able to fit in all their fun photos. I don't think they regretted doing a first look!
...by starting early we even got to include their puppies!

Marcy's veil flew off before we could even leave her parents' house :)

We headed to downtown Webster for their photographs, just blocks from the church.



Marcy's bouquet was so pretty and I love the simplicity of the bridesmaids' bouquets made entirely with baby's breath!

Love this!








I posted this on facebook a few weeks ago. I had them each write each other a message, unbeknownst to the other. They ended up writing the same exact thing. Think they're meant to be? I do :)

Love Marcy's reaction to the note she received right before going down the aisle!

and finally time for the ceremony!



They got to ring the church bell to celebrate their marriage!

After the ceremony there was just a peek of sunlight left...you can't even tell it's December!



I feel like Marcy should be in a wedding dress catalog in this photo :)



Marcy and Julie, last year's bride!

These guys love Guinness, so the ring shot is very appropriate.

Reception was held at the Edge of Webster...



Toasts followed by a chugging contest...





The end! Thank you guys for an awesome end to my 2011 wedding season!
Here are some of their vendors...

Dress - Helens Bridal
Bridesmaids Dresses - Clarices Bridal
Invites & Paper products - Designed by the Bride
Flowers - Barb O’Brien - The Silver Garden
Catering - Westwood Catering
Brides sash - Sarah Walton - friend & bridesmaid
Music - Elite Pro DJs - MT Schmidt

0 comments:

Post a Comment