Welcome

Thanks for stopping by my blog! This is where you'll find my most current work, along with announcements and even some personal photos and stories. For more information, check out my website!

Jamie + John: Engaged!

Jamie and John are getting married in Mexico, and sadly, are not taking me with them :) But I didn't mind shooting some lovely engagement images for them!



I hit my head on the giant metal thing in this picture. Had a headache for two days, but definitely pretended like it didn't hurt :) Why do I always embarrass myself during photo shoots?
Facebook teaser a few days...so pretty!

What you can't see here...500 high school kids taking pictures before the prom. Remember the days when we just took our prom photos in the back yard?



Hands-down favorite from the session. The sky looks so COOL.



Thanks guys! I hope you have a wonderful wedding in Mexico!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

We absolutely love our engagement photos. Thank you for taking the time to do them for us. They turned out simply amazing! John & Jamie

Post a Comment