Welcome

Thanks for stopping by my blog! This is where you'll find my most current work, along with announcements and even some personal photos and stories. For more information, check out my website!

Maryann + Mike; Married!

Maryann and Mike were married this Saturday on one CRAZY weather day. Started off dreary, stormed during the ceremony (thunder clapped when they said their vows!), cleared up for a few minutes, skies unleashes with hail, wind, thunder, lightning, and pouring rain for an hour...and then the sun came out full force!!

Maryann managed to stay pretty cool throughout it all...and I think she ended up having a fabulous wedding day :)

I always love the work that goes in to getting the dress on...



One of my favorite ceremony photos...Maryann is looking at her bridesmaids/friends with such adoration :)
Mr. and Mrs McKernan!
Here's what the sky looked like from the doors of the History Museum...
We headed back to the little restaurant which luckily had some nice, big windows...


I prefer to do my rainy portraits from inside :)





The good thing about rain is that usually right afterward you end up with some great light...








The storm left us with some awesome clouds!
Some details...


Hope you guys are enjoying your honeymoon---storm free :)

4 comments:

Pamela said...

i always think after rain has the best light! great work, as usual.

-Pamela

PS i think you know my cousin's wife, Alex from slu... small world! :)

lora said...

Beth, these are gorgeous! I have a wedding on Saturday and there's a 40% chance of storms , so this is so encouraging..I can still hope to get amazing portraits like you did!! Wish me luck! :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful wedding and I love the blue clouds. Got to love a bride that can keep her cool.

Sutberry Photography said...

It was a crazy storm but your images are fantastic! Looks like you handled it like a pro! God bless your bride.

Post a Comment