Welcome

Thanks for stopping by my blog! This is where you'll find my most current work, along with announcements and even some personal photos and stories. For more information, check out my website!

Married! Christy and Kameron!

Christy and Kameron were married this past weekend on the coldest weekend this winter. Those of you who know me well know I am a cold-hater. In fact, I thought about swearing off winter weddings altogether. But when I met Christy at our bridal consultation, she was just so sweet, I couldn't say no to her. Anyway...it was pretty cold...but it honestly could have been worse. The wedding I shot last year in January had a high of about 2 degrees. So 16 was like a heat wave. The sun even came out for a little bit...and the bride, groom, and their bridal party trusted me enough to drag them out into the cold for a few portraits! Thanks guys!

We started the day at the couple's super-cute condo in the city...if we didn't have dogs I'd move somewhere like this in a heartbeat...

I'm loving this dress shot...a reminder that Christmas came and went just a few days ago...
Cutest.Flats.Ever.
Christy getting some finishing touches...
While the bridesmaids kept themselves entertained.
Natural light + big smiles = beautiful getting ready candid shots!

Christy and her sister, Alaina.

Had to use that window light a bit more before we headed to the church...

And a quick mimosa toast before heading out the door!
Doesn't the bride look just radiant?

I was able to convince Kameron and Christy to see each other before the ceremony. With a winter wedding it can be too hard to fit in all your photos if you don't. I think they were glad they went this way :) I love seeing a groom's face when he sees his bride for the first time!

Finally, an appearance from the guys!
And the girls lookin' sassy!




Oh, brave, cold couple! Christy's wrap was made from part of her wedding dress...what a great idea!
Just a little hint of snow...


Ha! Found this napkin in the children's room the guys were banished to before the ceremony :)

First kiss as married folks!
The reception was held at the Third Degree Glass Factory. They had a cake "top" and then a bunch of yummy desserts. The carrot cake was particularly yummy...hmm how would I know that?
I like this idea of a "wishing" tree...
Being at the glass factory...it's only fitting to do ring shots on some of the artwork!



There's something I just love about this dance shot...



I hope you guys are having a fantastic time on your honeymoon (saying this as we are being buried under snow!) You had a beautiful wedding :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful job as always! LOVE the dress photo with the tree in the background.

They are in St. Louica...so jealous.

kleinbeck said...

beth, you did a great job. i seriously love them and i know christy will, too. I think they might make my mom cry again. :)

Tracy Carolyn said...

Beth these are great! I love the frost covered grass and the rings on the glass. Nice work!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful, Beautiful, Fantastic, Amazing. What a great wedding and the photography is not so bad either.
Great work.

Dad

Unknown said...

Alaina was exactly right. The pictures are simply beautiful and they are making me cry-with love and joy. Christy's Mom

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful! I love all the getting-ready shots and especially the one of him kissing her in front of the church door. The bride looks absolutely radiant!
Good job.... again. mk

Anonymous said...

Lovely! Very classic and the bride and groom are sooo lucky that they will have these images!!

Post a Comment