Welcome

Thanks for stopping by my blog! This is where you'll find my most current work, along with announcements and even some personal photos and stories. For more information, check out my website!

Illinois Mini Sessions: Details

Attention all of you who signed up for mini-sessions next weekend!

I have decided the sessions will take place at Lewis and Clark Community College in Godfrey. I have done a few shoots there and believe it will work great! We will meet on the front steps of the chapel at your designated time.

Please shoot me an email in the next few days to confirm your attendance!

Family times are as follows:
8:30 Morris Family
9:00 Poole Family
9:30 Kane Family
10:00 Roth Family
10:30 Scheele Family
Break
2:00 Beaber Family
2:30 Weber Family
3:00 Deist Family
3:30 Teal Family

0 comments:

Post a Comment