Welcome

Thanks for stopping by my blog! This is where you'll find my most current work, along with announcements and even some personal photos and stories. For more information, check out my website!

Mini-Sessions-Times

Okay! Finally announcing times for my mini-sessions!

Saturday, November 14th: Alton Mini Sessions (will be held in or near downtown Alton-will confirm soon)

8:30 Diehl Family
9:00 Poole Family
9:30 Kane Family
10:00 Roth Family
10:30: Scheele Family

BREAK for Lunch/Editing

2:00 Beaber Family
2:30 Weber Family
3:00 Deist Family
3:30 Teal Family


Saturday, November 21st (St. Louis Sessions-Soulard Area)

8:30 Priest Family
9:00 Stolarz Family
9:30 Ryan Family
10:00 Rehagen Family
10:30 Ray Family

BREAK for Lunch/Editing

2:00 Katie H.
2:30 Richert Family
3:00 Langmade kids
3:30 Brigid


Please contact me for times. I will give first priority to people who have already contacted me, but after that these are first come-first serve.


Again, here are the details:

$75 session (Add $10 per person for families over 5 members)
(This is a $100 savings over my portrait sessions)

-30 minute session

-includes @15 images on cd for you to print (Perfect for Holiday Cards!)
-you will receive a $25 discount if you attended my mini sessions last year!

Please email me at info@bethberryphotography.com to get your time! These will fill up quickly!!

(remember, these are not good for those of you with kids under 6 months. We are doing the "urban" thing this year!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment