Welcome

Thanks for stopping by my blog! This is where you'll find my most current work, along with announcements and even some personal photos and stories. For more information, check out my website!

Jocelyn: Senior: 2010!

So once upon a time, I decided I was NOT going to do senior portraits. I had a few requests, and it sounded kinda fun, but I have already spread myself so thin shooting kids, families, and weddings, I thought it would be good for me to stay out of the senior arena.

Fast forward to a month or so ago...I contributed a photography package to a fundraising event held by some of our friends...and Jocelyn and her mom Amy outbid everyone to win! They were unhappy with Jocelyn's studio senior pics and wanted something a little different. I was a little nervous about it, being that I had already "sworn off" senior photos...but we had a good time! I'm glad I dipped my toe into the senior photo arena!

Jocelyn is so cute! And somehow I ended up with an insane amount of favorites! I will try to share more this week, but here are my top faves!





These 2 are my absolute favorites of the day...


Pretty light at the end of the day...




Thanks for your contribution to charity and for winning my photo package! Also, thanks to Kelly who referred Amy and Jocelyn to me in the first place. I hope you enjoy these :)

4 comments:

brit said...

Love the pictures by the bridge. Where'd you guys go to shoot these?

Anonymous said...

I couldn't pick a favorite. They're all beautiful, and so is she. Great locations too! MK

Anonymous said...

These are so great Beth! I'm sure she (and her mom) will be so happy with these. I'm dipping my toe into the Senior arena in a few weeks. I'm nervous but REALLY excited to. Well done!

Anonymous said...

Digging the one in front of the garage door with the stairs. Well done.

Post a Comment