Welcome

Thanks for stopping by my blog! This is where you'll find my most current work, along with announcements and even some personal photos and stories. For more information, check out my website!

Keeping you Up-to-Date!

Hey all! I'm in Ohio right now because this weekend my niece Kaitlyn was born! I feel really lucky because my new job doesn't start until next week, which gave me the opportunity to get home and celebrate Danny and Sarah's new addition :) So, soon to come:

-Kaitlyn's newborn session
-Megan and Travis' Hermann Wedding (coming up this weekend!)
-preview of my new parent albums

Also, if you are thinking about a fall session, it's time to schedule with me! I'm booking up October (remember I only take 1-2 sessions per week due to the fact that I'll be working my other full time job!) I still have openings in September and November. If you want something for Christmas, please schedule with me in early November.

If you are interested in my wedding photography...April and May, and October for next year are starting to get booked! So don't delay if you want to set up a meeting!

Thanks everyone for the blog comments! Both Carter and Colin's families won their free 8x10's!

0 comments:

Post a Comment