Welcome

Thanks for stopping by my blog! This is where you'll find my most current work, along with announcements and even some personal photos and stories. For more information, check out my website!

"Look at me and Smile"

Okay, so after a phone conversation with my mom this afternoon, I decided to write a blog about this subject: "looking at the camera". Yep mom, I actually do get some nice, couple-looking-at-the-camera photos that moms will love. Below you will see an example of a few. I just don't always blog them because the other stuff is so much more fun :)
Fortunately, these two are naturals in front of the camera, so their "mom" shots look great too!

That's all!

3 comments:

Frank DiMeo said...

Your fav is my fav Beth. But I like the two right after that image a lot, and the forth one after with the iron fence. Fun stuff!

Sarah Q said...

Haha. My mom always asks me "did you take any 'normal' photos?!" Moms are so much fun :)

Great work! Love the processing on these!

XOXO, Sarah Q

Anonymous said...

That's more like it! mom

Post a Comment