Welcome

Thanks for stopping by my blog! This is where you'll find my most current work, along with announcements and even some personal photos and stories. For more information, check out my website!

Photos coming soon :)

Wow...this may be the longest I've gone without blogging! Things are crazy with being the end of the school year, and I'm actually transitioning to a new position next year! I have been 2nd shooting a lot but I've been too lazy to post those photos! The drought will be over here soon...this weekend I have Kelly and Jay's wedding, and Amanda and Brett's engagement pics on Sunday. Next weekend another couple of engagement sessions, so this blog will be back to regularly scheduled programming :) Thanks for being patient!
For you photo folks, here is a picture of the new lens I'm in love with. I'm glad I got it when I did b/c now it appears to be out of stock everywhere. It is VERY sharp!

0 comments:

Post a Comment