Welcome

Thanks for stopping by my blog! This is where you'll find my most current work, along with announcements and even some personal photos and stories. For more information, check out my website!

Sebastian and Robin, the Details (Partie Deux)

I am a sucker for hand-made details at weddings...and any extra details that make you think, hey, what a great idea! Sebastian and Robin had many fun details for their themed wedding that you can see below. I think they did a great job of following their theme without being over the top.

Fleur de lys in the bouquet...




How cute are the kleenex packages? The beads on the bouquet are authentic from New Orleans, and the tables were all named after streets there.


Thank you to the super sweet ELisa Bauer for helping me out on Saturday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment