Welcome

Thanks for stopping by my blog! This is where you'll find my most current work, along with announcements and even some personal photos and stories. For more information, check out my website!

Lazy blogger..

Sorry I haven't been updating! I have been shooting, but some of the stuff I haven't been able to blog. Friday night I helped with an event for Emmaus Homes with Brandi Brown and her hubby. It was a neat event attended by hundreds of really giving people. Thanks Brandi for having me along!

Saturday I got to help Clary Pfeiffer with a fabulous boudoir shoot down at the Bogen Lofts on Washington. The lofts were AAAAA-mazing. Clary had some gorgeous girls come through to have some beautiful pictures made for their fiances or husbands. I grabbed some absolutely gorgeous shots but unfortunately need to keep them under wraps :)

I do have a couple of weddings that I 2nd shot that could be blogged, so I just need to stop being lazy! In a week and a half our friends Sebastian and Robin are getting married, so expect a major blog post from their wedding.


Here's the lens Clary let me borrow for the boudoir shoot...the 85mm 1.2. I have the 1.8 and really don't pull it out too much. This lens produced some fabulous shots. I have heard that the 1.8 is better in low light b/c the 1.2 takes too long to focus. It worked great for this portrait shoot though!

Blogging soon,

Beth

0 comments:

Post a Comment